Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vote for Nathan

Hey Friends,

Sorry this is so generic! I REALLY need your help by getting NOIZ over
the next 3 weeks!!! As
you may know, I am in the semi-finals for the Mormon Times Summer
Showcase. If I win 1st place, I win $5,000. This is something I
truly want to accomplish, but I can't do it alone! I NEED YOUR
HELP!!! Please go to
http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php?id=1093&nocache=1 and vote
once a day everyday till August 24th when the contest ends. If you
have blogs, social networking sites, websites of any kind and can help
encourage your contacts to vote and do the same, that will truly help
me out. I am very excited to have made it this far! There is some
great talent this season, but I think I have a good shot at this
thing. Thanks for your love and support and I will be sure to return
the favor.

TTYS,

Nathan

To vote, you must create a profile on mormontimes.com - click on the
Summer Showcase and follow the instructions.

No comments: